I'm Back
After a 9 month hiatus I'm back to blogging about college admissions. The admissions process for my (now a rising Senior) son Greg has been ongoing and in upcoming posts I'll recount various aspects of it to bring you up to date.Since Greg is entering his Senior Year the next 9 months will be intense and exciting. In addition to recounting Greg's experiences I'll also be helping the guidance counselors at his high school with admissions-related activities, and I'll be launching a college admissions oriented web site. All these activities should provide a rich source of material and experiences to fuel this blog, and to provide you with tips and insights into the college admissions process.
With so much to cover, my new goal is to post to CollegeAdmissionForum every day. Along with this I will be working hard to build up a community of college-bound students and their parents so that we can stimulate some interesting discussions and draw on their experiences as well. So please check back regularly (or subscribe to the feed) for more frequent and hopefully helpful, college admissions information and experiences.
Labels: College Admissions, seniors
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home